
Ello, My name is Britta. I have a a few nicknames: B, Batty, Britt, Bavila. I'm a VisComm Design student here at SFSU. I have a love for graphic design, marketing, and anything cute or creepy. I tend to live life on a whim, and am always looking for my next adventure.
Inspiration comes from random places. To me, the most inspiring moments are the ones that are least expected. It's those moments that brings out an emotion, a beauty, or a new dream that inspire me.
I often think of myself as a living collection of every movie, song, artist, and personality I've ever encountered. If I had to pick one, however, my biggest influence as an artist and a person is Jim Henson-- you know, the Muppet guy-- his ingenuity, message to the world, and ability to combine beauty, laughter and even fear is a driving force in my life.
My lifetime vision is not one that I can predict. One moment I want pursue a life in this crazy world of design, the next I just want to run my own tiki bar, or eat fire and join the circus. Ultimately though, my hope is to make the world a little more beautiful than it was yesterday.
SIX WORDS DESCRIPTIVE WORDS: determined, quirky, impulsive, unsure, loyal, silly

No comments:
Post a Comment